Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reflection- GoAnimate

I really enjoyed using Go!Aminate. It was a lot of fun and very easy to use! As a teacher, I would use Go!Aminate in several ways. If I were teaching in the younger elementary grades, I would create different short animated videos to show my class. I could use one to help review rules at the beginning of the year. Others could be used to introduce a new lesson or as a way to help the students remember a lesson, etc. However, if I taught in the upper elementary grades, I personally would not use Go!Aminate a lot, but instead have my students use it. It is very user-friendly and easy to learn. As a result, I would have my students work in small groups, or possibly on their own, to create short videos relating to lessons that I teach, or to help summarize their experiences on field trips, etc. This would be a great way for students to have fun, but still learn and/or reflect at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment